Isaberg Arena - the Sportcenter
Isaberg Mountain Resort is offering an Eldorado for MTBikers. For the roadracers there are several terrific rounds on smaller road with less traffic. For the person looking for speed and excitement the race down the hill is an excellent choice. And for the training addict the other direction is perfect, mountain climbing with maximum pulse. Isaberg offers 14 MTB-trails, 2 pumptracks and a new XC Trail with jumps, curves and other technical challenges.
Our sport center is open:
Wed-Thur 09-21 (only Thursday week 33)
Film: Isaberg June
OUR MTB BIKES
We work hard to give you the best MTB experience possible on our mountain. We offer both rental of MTB-bikes and several new trails with different length and severity. Please ask us, we will assist you the best way we can.
Rental bikes: Trek Roscoe
* Adult MTB 390 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00) incl. arenapass
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 270 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00)
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 150 SEK/half day (only drop-in)
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 125 SEK/2 h (only drop-in)
Children under 7 years don't need arenapass, older children +40 SEK.
Helmet and insurance included in case of damage and repair is needed.
(rented in the Sport center by the Tree Top Adventure)
MTB-guide 500 SEK/hour
ISABERG ARENA - did you buy an Arena pass?
Isaberg arena is the MTB-center and obstacle course next to the Sportcenter in the holiday village. Here you find tecnique courses that extend your MTB competence further and give you exciting challanges.
To axess the arena you need an arenapass.If you have rented the bike with usm the Arenapass is included in the rental.
(The fee supports maintenance and development of our courses)
* Arenapass whole day 90 SEK/adult, 50 SEK/junior (8-15 yrs)
* Arenapass 2-day pass 140 SEK/adult, 80 SEK/junior
* Arenapass 3-day pass 180 SEK/adult, 110 SEK/junior
* Arenapass season 650 SEK/adult, 450SEK/junior
(Children under the age of 7 years free of admission)
For more information phone 046 370 339300.