Sauna rafts by the lake
Our cozy sauna rafts by the lake is truly a wonderful experience. Peaceful and beautiful. You book the rafts online here below.
The sauna rafts are booked online in 2-hour pass, see avaliable time slots below in the calender.
There is no shower or restroom by the sauna rafts.
Bring drinks, swimwear and towels to sit on. An electrical outlet for music or mobile charging is available.
Maximum 12 persons.
You must be 18 years old to make a reservation.
The online booking closes 1 day before arrival. If you want to rent the raft the same day, please contact the reception.
The sauna rafts costs 700 SEK for 2 hours per raft.
Accommodation guests, please contact the reception for a discount code of 20%.
Important information for everyone who books the sauna rafts
* Please note that the sauna rafts can be cancelled on short notice due to water levels in the lake.
* You can cancel up to 72 hours before the rental period starts. We keep SEK 50 in cancellation fee, the remaining amount is refunded.
In case of cancellation later than 72 hours before the start of the rental period, the cost will not be returned.
In the event of illness/injury, a medical certificate is required for reimbursement.
* Diving from the sauna rafts is prohibited.
* Cleaning is performed by the guest. Sweep off all surfaces and spray with Allrent and wipe with a clean cloth. No cleaning check is done between sessions. Cleaning instructions are available in the saunas.
* Key is picked up and returned at the reception.
* When booking the latest time, talk to the reception about handing over the key.
* An electrical outlet for music or charging a mobile phone is available.
* Bring drinks, swimwear and towels to sit on.
Remember to always pre-book the sauna rafts well in advance before you come to us so you do not risk missing it because it is fully booked!