Isaberg Rodel Adventure
Our unique rodel track has exceeded all our expectations. A perfect addition to our range of adventures that is equally appreciated by the young and not-so-young. The rodel track offers a 1,000 meter speed fest and a dizzyingly joyful experience on the slopes of Adventure Mountain all year round!
Fun for all
The Rodel track is a perfect addition to the activity offering at Isaberg. It's highly appreciated by everyone with a need-for-speed.
No skill or equipment is required and it is a perfect "active rest" when the legs are weary of cycling or skiing.
Please note - the track may close at short notice due to thunder, storm etc.
From 3 years up
Fitting grown-ups and children equally well, rodel is a real treat.
Children age 3-7 rides with one adult (from 15 years)
Youth 8-14 years rides alone but can ride with an adult that is at least 30 cm taller and if the youth cannot push the brake all the way down.
Adults from 15 years rides the rodel on their own
Booking of groups can be made outside regular opening hours according to agreement.
Pre-booking during the day between 09.00-15.30 minimum price 2850 SEK (30 rides for 95 SEK each)
Pre-booking afternoon/evening between 16.00-18.30 minimum price 4750 SEK (50 rides for 95 SEK each)
For booking please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a disability?
People with disabilities can travel with an accompanying person if they wish, maximum weight 150kg. The accompanying person sits in the back seat and has responsibility for the brakes. Please note that a certificate is required.
If you need help to board or unboard the rodel, please contact the staff by the track for assistance.
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Rules for riding Rodel Adventure
Who can ride Rodel Adventure?
- Minimum age is 3 years.
- Children 3-7 years ride together with a person who is at least 15 years old, the older person sits in the back seat and has responsibility for the brakes.
- People with disabilities can travel with an accompanying person, maximum weight 150kg. The accompanying person sits in the back seat and has responsibility for the brakes. Please note that a certificate is required.
- People with visual impairments ride together with an accompanying person. Please note that a certificate is required.
When is it not allowed to ride Rodel Adventure?
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are drunk or under the influence.
- If you have serious back- or heart-problem.
- If you exceeds the maximum weight of 150kg.
How do you ride?
- Children 3-7 years ride together with a person who is at least 15 years old, the older person sits in the back seat.
- From the age of 8 you can ride alone. If the person cannot push the brakes forward, they must ride with an adult (over 15 years old).
- Youths 8-14 years old can ride with an adult (older than 15 years) who is at least 30 cm taller.
- Ex. two young people or adults cannot ride in the same rodel.
- It's not allowed to have loose objects in the rodel ex. bags - bag storage is available at the ticket kiosk.
- Long shoelaces, scarves, etc. that can get stuck in the track may not be used.