Isaberg Bike park and rental
Isaberg Mountain Resort is offering an Eldorado for MTB-bikers. For the person looking for speed and excitement the race enduro down the hill is an excellent choice. And for the training addict the other direction is perfect, mountain climbing with maximum pulse. Isaberg offers many MTB-trails, 2 pumptracks and a new XC Trail with jumps, curves and other technical challenges.
You can use our tracks even of we are not open in the Sportcenter, please you just buy your MTB-pass in the main reception.
Film: Isaberg June
OUR MTB BIKES 2020
We work hard to give you the best MTB-experience possible on our mountain. We offer both rental of MTB-bikes and several new trails with different length and severity. Please ask us, we will assist you the best way we can.
Rental bikes: Trek Roscoe 7, eMTB and Dirtbikes with full suspension
RENTAL PRICES 2020
* Adult/Junior MTB______ 410 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00) incl. MTB-pass
* Mountain e-bike______ 695 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00) incl. MTB-pass
* Full suspension MTB____695 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00) incl. MTB-pass
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 310 SEK/full day (09.00-18.00)
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 220 SEK/half day (only drop-in)
* Kids MTB 5-10 yrs 175 SEK/2 h (only drop-in)
Children under 7 years don't need MTB-pass, older children +40 SEK.
Helmet and insurance included in case of damage and repair is needed.
(rented in the Sportcenter by the Tree Top Adventure)
ISABERG Bike park 2020 - did you buy a Trailpass?
Isaberg arena is the Bike park and obstacle course next to the Sportcenter in the holiday village. Here you find tecnique courses that extend your MTB competence further and give you exciting challanges.
To access the Bike park in the arena you need a Trailpass. If you have rented the bike with us the MTB-pass is included in the rental. A Obstacle course pass is needed gives you access to our obstacle course and our slack line zone.
(The fee supports maintenance and development of our courses)
* Trailpass whole day 90 SEK/adult, 50 SEK/junior (8-15 yrs)
* Trailpass 2-day pass 160 SEK/adult, 80 SEK/junior
* Trailpass 3-day pass 200 SEK/adult, 110 SEK/junior
* Trailpass season 650 SEK/adult, 450 SEK/junior
(Children under the age of 7 years free of admission)
Please note that a Parking fee is charged on the main Parking lot. Please use the ticket machine for instructions in English.
Download map of all our MTB-trails
For more information phone 0046 370 339300 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.