Electrical Safety at Isabergs Camping
Here are a few rules to keep in mind regarding the electricity connection at our campsite.
Our electricity poles provide 16 ampere and 230 volts.
It is not possible to connect a standard electric cord with standard socket to these poles. It is compatible with danger of life and is forbidden at Isaberg Camping.
* The cable must not exceed 25 meters, extension cords are not allowed.
* The cable must be earthed and have 2.5 mm2 conductors
* EU contact for connection (see picture below)
* Ensure that the contact is pushed all the way to the bottom of the
* Ensure that your equipment is approved for outdoor use
* Please note that it is your responsibility to make sure that your
equipment is approved!
On all new electricity poles there is a lockable pin by the socket, so that you can lock you cable.
To use the pin you need a padlock where the locking bolt is max 5mm.
Please bring this if you want to use it.
Approved EU contact for connection: